MiDi’s intention behind the summit is to help New/Existing Entrepreneurs from small, Micro and medium Industries. The main Objective of this summit is to resolve the issues related to business development, financial facilities like OD, CC, TL, BG, LC, Bill Discounting, different Types of Subsidies and Various Government Policies, Import-Export etc.
we also discuss the Emerging Business Opportunities for MSMEs and the Best Business practices to lead change and bring this strategic Business Module for success.
This Summit relates to assistance and services provided by state & central govt. i.e. NSIC, MSME Registration & Govt. Assistance & Incentives, Facilities to Business Incubation, etc…
Role of Bank and MSME Finance, New markets for MSMEs & Role of DIC, MIDC, MPCB, GS1 India, UTITSL, MSME-DI helpful for the Entrepreneurs are a part of these proceedings.
Objectives of SME SUMMIT
- Creating a Platform for Entrepreneurs and policy makers for interaction towards better understanding.
- Creating awareness about emerging new markets & challenges
- To provide marketing intelligence
- Develop vision in new business environment and ecosystem to harvest Growth potential.
- Solve the queries related to finance like financial facilities, project finance,OD,TL, BG, LC, Working Capital.
- Discuss about the Best Business practices to lead change and bring strategic Business Module for success.
- Facilities for business incubation mentoring which will be helpful to Entrepreneur
- Workout strategies to face challenges and develop growth path.