MiDi offers its services to Corporate Business for implementation of CSR activities. CSR aims at achieving balance or integration of economic, environmental and social imperatives while addressing shareholder and stakeholders expectation. MiDi assist in need assessment of community for project, designing of appropriate intervention, capacity building, create programme to convert capacity into action so as to address the developmental issues like employment, self-employment and livelihood.
Role of CSR
• Boost in Brand Image and Reputation
• Increase Sales and Customers loyalty
• Reduction in operating costs
• Higher productivity and quality
• Attract and Retain employees
• Reduce regulatory oversight
• Social change, impact on lifestyle.
• Economic growth and sustainable livelihood.
Education based Skill Development & Vocational Trainning Programme List